Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Better Look at Escapees Park of the Sierras


Sandy reminded me that I have not taken many photos to show you around this scenic park.  There are about 250 sites here for motorhomes, 5th wheels and travel trailers.  Some sites are heavily improved with decks and flower gardens and I even saw a hot tub.  And other sites are almost neglected.  I did not take any pictures of those.

So here are some views of where we are living until May 26.







Our site


Tomorrow I will show additional park pictures and describe more about the organization and what it takes to own a site here in Park of the Sierras in Coarsegold, CA.

1 comment:

  1. We loved this park. I would say it is the most friendly park we have stayed in. Love the area too. But our 3 daughters in Alabama would have a fit. Just too far away them. Enjoy your stay.

    ReplyDelete